Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


Housekeeping / Shout-outs

As the seasons change, so must the look of Charming, but single.

The new pink shoe is Christian Louboutin, much too expensive for me to afford. But I love it so very much. Very sexy (high heeled, strappy) but still very innocent (bow) while also being flirty (hot pink). Imagine that shoe with a little black dress, perfectly pedicured light pink toes and a bright-colored clutch. Very "night out dancing with the girls" or "breathtakingly gorgeous at a cocktail party."

I wonder if I could get my landlord to waive my rent for a few months in order for me to have these shoes …

I am also updating my blogroll. I try to check the Technorati links, but I always fall behind. So, if you would like to be blogrolled, please comment on this post and tell me the name of your blog, the URL and what your favorite imported beer is and why. (Mine alternates between Hoegaarden because it is smooth and has a nice taste and Mackeson XXX because it has this great hint of coffee or chocolate.) And forgive me if it takes awhile for me to add you, I am nothing if I am not constantly overwhelmed, slacking or making excuses as to why something has not yet been done. My apologies in advance.

I'd also like to give a shout out to the Singular Man, who has twice linked to me in recent weeks without so much as a comment from me. (This is dating blog equivalent of him leaving two voicemails and me not returning them, except that I don't think he's trying to sleep with me, so maybe not so much.)

Anyway, go read what the Singular Man has to say about me here and here. And while you're there, read some of his other stuff, because he is very good and he comments on an array of dating/single issues (when he is not preoccupied with bashing online dating sites).

Things are sort of on hold with the boy because he's not here and we're not so great on the phone. At all. It is odd. Will keep ya posted.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.