Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


More leopard-print ballet flat news (aka: Charming is not very inspired today)

Actual e-mails:

From: Charming, but singe
To: College Roommate

Re: Grumpy mood

I should have worn more color today. I'm in all black!

---

From College Roommate
To: Charming, but single

Re Grumpy mood

I didn't realize color made your mood better. Are our ensembles like one giant mood ring?

---

From: Charming, but singe
To: College Roommate

Re: Grumpy mood

It is a theory I'm trying out. I'm in all black today. Except for my leopard ballet flats.

---

From College Roommate
To: Charming, but single

Re: Grumpy mood

I think my leopard flats are more casual than yours. I can only wear them with jeans. Not to work. What are you wearing yours with?

---

From: Charming, but singe
To: College Roommate

Re: Grumpy mood
All black. Black pants and a black shirt with 70s or 80s style batwing sleeves.

---

From College Roommate
To: Charming, but single

Re: Grumpy mood

I'm confused. Are you a leopard or a bat?

---

From: Charming, but singe
To: College Roommate

Re: Grumpy mood

I'm a leopard who might need to make a quick escape … hence the wings.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.