Seeing as nothing of interest happened during my normal weekend marathon of martinis and wine, I thought I'd bring back the old standard -- the listblog. Things that make me happy:
- My new laptop (Did I mention I got a new laptop? 'Cause I did.)
- The approach of college football season (This woman LOVES her some college football. It will be a challenge not to talk too much about my team, especially since we rule.)
- Pinot Grigio, my drink du jour
- "A Walk in the Park" foot refresher from Bath and Body Works. My toesies have never been happier.
- Watching a guy check you out as you walk by. (As long as he isn't yelling or honking at you. You know how I feel about that.)
- The humidity, which is so great that it ruins my carefully straightened and volumized hairstyles and leaves me looking like a cross between a Q-tip and a drowned rat. (If that combination is even possible.)
- Traffic. Can I get a driver, please? I think it would be better for us all.
- Laguna Beach 2 is starting soon on MTV. Shut up. The show is hysterical. "Ste-VEN!" Priceless. Those little Laguna Beach kids are quite possibly the most arrogant creatures on television, if you discount professional athletes (who believe God has anything to do with winning a damn sporting event), Jonathan Antin from that Blowout show on Bravo and the hosts and guests on every cable news show.
- Drooling over cute bartenders with sexy accents at my new favorite going out spot. (Even if they are probably gay.) "Can you help me? Yes, please! And quickly!"