Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


Close call ...

I called B on Sunday night, quite unsure how I was going to broach the subject of the bra in the kitchen. He teased me for being so drunk on Friday night and I thanked him for bringing me home.
 
Then it was time. All of my skill in being coy went drained from my body.
 
"So, um," I said. "I've been putting together the events of Friday night."
 
"Yeah, you were pretty loaded," B said. "It's not surprising that you can't remember."
 
"Yeah, so I woke up and, this is going to sound odd, but, um, my bra and all of my clothes were, um, in the kitchen," I said, kind of blurting out the last part.
 
B laughed.
 
"So, you weren't there when, um ..." I trailed off.
 
"No no no. You were fulled clothed when I left!" he assured me.
 
"So I didn't flash you?" I asked.
 
"Unfortunately, no," he said.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.