Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


Ms. Fix It

So, I fixed the blog. Rather, I took one of Blogger's templates and slapped my banner on it and moved on. I would like to build my own preeeety template again, but we all saw how well that worked out for me and my IE readers. I always wondered why everyone used this template. It only took me 15 minutes to customize this, so I guess now I know, huh? Ciao! Update: Sorry for the continued housekeeping. I do have ACTUAL things to blog about, as I was in, "Take notes for CBS" mode this weekend. A week's worth of observations. I swear. I think I have completely updated the blogroll. I tried to add links to the people who regularly link to me and then I went to DD's page and linked to the people I always visit through his page. I also added all of the people (I think!) from my old Kinja blogroll. And, I tried to link to the people who comment here. I'm sure I forgot someone, but I can't imagine who, as I now have 46 blogs blogrolled. (And I'm going to be honest, try as I might, I know I don't read 46 blogs every day.) So, we're going to try this again. If I have repeatedly scorned you and left you off of all of my updated blogrolls, please comment here, and I will blow you a kiss and blogroll you. Promise.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.