Since my love life is leaving a lot to be desired, I'm going to listblog, so you'll at least have something new to read.
- It's Friday.
- There's potential for new boys, as I'm hanging out with a different crew
- My boss thinks I rule.
- It's supposed to be beautiful this weekend. (Maybe I'll jog outside instead ofat the gym. Or maybe not at all.)
- March Madness means lots of good basketball games this weekend.
- Feta cheese (Oh, the odd cravings I have.)
- Road rage
- That stupid "Real Good Time" song by Pink
Needless purchases I plan to make and justify by saying, "Hey, it was just payday":
- One cute black purse (This time I'm buying it. Really.)
- Brown heels (I need these. It's a crime of fashion to wear blackwith brownpants.)
- Several expensive drinks tonight
- A nice sushi dinner for me and a pal on Saturday
- New lipstick (It's Spring)
- Some cute cubicle stuff (I spend too much time here for it to be ugly.)
Songs I am obsessed with this week:
- "Somebody" by Bonnie McKee
- "Waiting" by G Love
- "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional
- "Hard Candy" by Counting Crows
- "Hello" by Lionel Riche (damn Starburst commercial)
- "Diary" by Alicia Keys
- "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
Goals for the weekend:
- Get new blog design uploaded (Don't hold your breath!)
- New blogroll
- Meet charming, but single, guys with bigger brains and smaller egos