Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


Relaxation

Slept in this morning, choosing to memorialize things by not setting the alarm to go off at all. (I did, however, wake up and sit right up in bed thinking that I was late. It took a few seconds for me to remember that I had the day off.) After sleeping in, I did some of what is becoming a very tedious amount of S upkeep. Deep conditioning, exfoliating, hair masques, face masques, moisturizing of the face, body and feet, teeth whitening, eyebrow trimming, nail filing ... Am feeling a touch high maintenance as of late. (And no, I did not do ALL of that today. I have a schedule! You just THINK I'm joking.) Ok, seriously, does anyone really notice if you curl your eyelashes? Because I try and try, but I am missing the gene that enables me to use an eyelash curler correctly. Went to lunch with Good Friend and B. That was bad bad bad. I'm supposed to be staying away. Will do better next time, I promise. Good Friend annoyed me a touch because she brought up the fact that her whole family thinks she should marry B. I suppose she wouldn't have done this had I actually told her that I had a minor B relapse, so I shouldn't be mad. But still. Did a bit of shopping. Bought Sex and the City Season 3, because it is by far my favorite and it was on sale. I almost got into a wreck this afternoon while trying to drive and open my newly purchased Rob Thomas CD. Fortunately, I was able to maintain control of the car. This is good, as I would not be able to live down the shame of having been in a wreck because I couldn't get my ROB THOMAS CD open. (I already have to live with the knowledge that I purchased said Rob Thomas CD in the first place, which I realize yanks me from the MTV demographic and plants me firmly in the VH1 demographic. I am sort of okay with this, as all of those damn Real World kids on MTV just make me feel old.) Saw "Crash" tonight. (It was one of only, like, five movies playing in the whole damn city. I swear, we have at least five damn movie theatres in this city and nothing but "Star Wars" and "Madagascar" as far as the eye can see.) The movie was okay. In case you crazy dating kids were planning on bringing a date, well, don't. Because somehow I think talking about the prevalence of racism and sexism in America isn't the best topic for post-movie dinner and drinks. (Hey, maybe you LIKE racial slurs on your dates. Who knows.) Now me, my moisturizing booties, my night cream and my teeth whitener are going to bed.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.