Charming, but single

A journal in dates and drinks


Hiatus By The Numbers

I am blatantly stealing this format from excellent blogger Mr. Pinkerton, who does this every week. I will blog actual thoughts later, as it has been a busy break. (Also, to my newsletter posse, I sent a message a few days ago. Don’t know if you got it.) Pairs of shoes purchased at another tent sale: 2 Cost of said shoes: $21 Cost of said shoes if purchased at full price: $170 Boys kissed: 1 Times I saw The Nurse: 0 Times I tried to see The Nurse: At least 5 Times The Nurse promised to make plans: 3 Plans made with The Nurse: 0 Text massages received from The Nurse: 1 Times spoken to The Nurse: 0 Second chances given to another man (details to come): 1 Times listened to “Over My Head” by The Fray: at least 10 (a day) Hours worked: Too many to count Unread Blackberry emails: 400 (I obviously don’t know all of the tricks to working my Blackberry just yet, since I can't get the e-mails to show up as "read.") Time spent watching Pam and Jim fanvids on YouTube: 45 minutes Black dresses purchased from Target for less than $25: 1 Times cried on August 29: At least three (that I can remember) Hoegardens: Six(ish) pints Harmless Blog Crushes formed: 1 Tonsils that must come out: 2 Eyebrows waxed: 2 Sick Days: 1 Tailgates: 1 New tank tops in school-appropriate colors: 1 Numbers given out: 1 Psycho men: 1 Posts written: 3 Good stuff to come, I promise. Missed ya.


Charming, but single is 25 26 27(!), lives in the Southern part of the U.S.A. and likes both her drinks and her boys tall. E-mail (listed below) her and she may respond. You can also IM her in AIM/AOL. (If she ever remembers to sign on.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Former taglines of this blog: "A Journal in Dates and Drinks" and "A Dateless Journal of Drinking."




Those Particulars
Some Backstory
Memories of the Way We Were
Updates and Towel Snapping
One Year Wrap-Up
Just As She Is
An Open Letter to Myself
After 26 years, she HAS learned something
An Open Letter to the Men Who Message Me Through Match
Sharing a smoke



Associated Content Interview with Charming
The Hindu: Blog Sisters are here

Links (Updated!)



XML



I'm a C-list Blogebrity





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




Web Counters
Who links to me?






© 2006 Charming, but single | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.